Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Oscars: who I want to win but not necessarily who I think will win...

Best Picture:The Social Network
if not: The King's Speech
Both were tied for my favorite films of the year, but I think The Social Network has a slightly higher chance of winning.

Best Director: Tom Hooper - The King's Speech
if not: David Fincher - The Social Network

Best Actor: Colin Firth - The King's Speech
if not: Jesse Eisenberg - The Social Network

Best Actress: I only watched Winter's Bone, and Jennifer Lawrence did great

Best Supporting Actor: Christian Bale - The Fighter
if not: Geoffrey Rush - The King's Speech

Best Supporting Actress: Hailee Steinfeld - True Grit
if not: Melissa Leo - The Fighter

Best Cinematography: The King's Speech
if not: Inception

Best Adapted Screenplay: Aaron Sorkin - The Social Network
if not: Joel and Ethan Coen - True Grit

Best Original Screenplay: David Sedler - The King's Speech
if not: Christopher Nolan - Inception

No comments: